I was both thrilled and shocked to find that I’ve been nominated for the Liebster Award by the lovely Corinn of Bisous du Papillon! The Liebster Award is awarded to bloggers with under 200 followers by fellow bloggers. It’s a way to recognize other blogs in the community and to, in turn, keep spreading the love. So again, a big thank you to Corinn!
My questions and answers:
1. Where do you find inspiration for your blog? I find inspiration for my blog through everyday life and conversations with other people. As fashion is something I’m very passionate about, the subject tends to come up and topics may show up in a future blog post. I also spend a lot of time online shopping, reading other blogs and Pinterest-ing, so anything that ex
me gets put in a Word document to be looked at later.
2. What is your favourite song right now? All of Me by John Legend. The lyrics are beautiful and the tune is so mellow. It’s fantastic for studying, unless you start belting out the lyrics instead of studying—not that I’ve done that or anything.
3. Who is your biggest celebrity crush? I’m so fickle with celebrity crushes (Ryan Gosling, David Beckham, Robert Downey Jr.), can I do my celebrity style crush instead? Because that’s definitely Miranda Kerr. Her off-duty outfits are so versatile and chic—she’s quickly becoming a style icon and offers loads of style inspiration.
4. What is your go-to weekday vs. weekend outfit? My weekday outfits are normally pretty casual since I’m at school, so leggings or skinny jeans, an oversized knit sweater and knee-high boots (with the appropriate accessories!) are a go-to choice for spring when I’m in a time crunch. Weekends make me want to dress up since I have more time to plan my outfit of the day. A flouncy skirt and sweater (or cardigan) with flats or wedges and some statement jewellery is perfect for a day shopping, running errands or weekend brunch.
5. What is your favourite season and why? Definitely Summer in terms of the weather. I can’t handle the cold at all, plus I love summer activities. In terms of fashion, though, it’s Fall. There are so many opportunities to accessorize and layer! I start planning my fall wardrobe at least a month before the leaves even start changing.
6. Describe yourself in 5 words or less. Hmm, this is tricky—I’m never very good with fixed word counts. Twenty-something (I’m going to count that as one), passionate, chic, creative, social.
7. What is one thing on your bucket list? To backpack through Europe. While I was travelling in Europe after my exchange in France last summer, I met a couple who was doing it and they were having a blast. Their only plan was: when they ran out of money, they’d go back home.
8. What was the last movie you watched? Captain America. Definitely worth a watch if you’re into superhero movies, action or just want to see Chris Evans on your screen (who doesn’t?).
9. What’s your favourite thing to eat? Anything chocolatey. I’m a sucker for red velvet cupcakes and chocolate chip cookies, especially. It’s a problem, really, but I refuse to change. I am who I am, and I’ll exercise later.
10. Favourite lyric, poem, or saying. It is impossible to live without failing at something, unless you live so cautiously that you might has well not have lived at all, in which case you have failed by default. – J.K. Rowling
Some rules for the nominees:
1. Each nominee link back to the person who nominated them.
2. Answer 10 questions which are given to you by the nominator.
3. Nominate 10 other bloggers for this award that has less than 200 followers.
4. Create 10 questions for your nominees to answer.
5. Let the nominees know that they have been nominated by going to their blog and notifying them.
My 10 questions for you:
1. Why did you decide to start blogging?
2. Describe your style in five words or less.
3. Where do you draw your style inspiration from?
4. What is the best advice you have ever been given?
5. What made you choose the title of your blog?
6. What is the last item you purchased?
7. What is your favourite destination that you’ve been to/travelled to and why?
8. Which five items can you never leave home without?
9. What is your favourite quality about yourself?
10. What is your favourite Spring/Summer trend (fashion/beauty)?
Can’t wait to hear your wonderful answers!
twenty-something seeking prada